Recently Akshay Kumar completed 25 years full of thrilling action in Bollywood, through all these years he has grown up as an actor, his comic timing is considered as one of the best in Bollywood. We all are aware and in awe of his fitness, recently his co-stars Abhishek Bachhan and Riteish Deshmukh at a popular comedy show revealed about Akki's strict diet and disciplined schedule.
Now we are aware that Akshay Kumar is a trained Martial Artist, but we have never witnessed him fighting it out live that too against trained fighters.
Akshay Kumar recently posted his combat session on Instagram saying "Spent my day off in Hyderabad with the new IPS officer recruits.Fun interaction, volleyball & a combat ends the day!”
Though it was a friendly fight nobody was ready to give up easily and the referee had to intervene and stop the fight. Akshay Kumar impressed the cadets and all at the venue with his graceful and powerful tactics.
Akshay Kumar is a living inspiration for everyone, Akshay is an actor who does more films than any other successful actor in Bollywood, we wonder how does he manage to be so fit with such a tight schedule.
Here are some of his fitness secrets.
- Every day he gets up at 4.30 am in the morning and goes for one hour swimming.
- Martial arts (1 hour)
- Yoga and stretching exercises
- Meditation (1 hour)
And here is Akshay Kumar’s Diet plan.
- Breakfast: Parathas and a glass of milk
- Noon: A bowl full of fruits
- Lunch: Roti, dal, green vegetables, chicken and a bowl of curd
- Evening: a glass of fresh juice without sugar
- Dinner: very light dinner. His dinner includes soup, salads, and veggies.