Author: Bhawana Singh Parihar
Total Time: 1 hour
Baking Time: 30-35 mins
2 grated carrots
1 cup fresh almond paste
1 cup milk
1- 1/2 sugar (powder)
1/2 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp baking soda
2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1) Soak grated carrots with half cup milk for 10-15 minutes.
2) Mix the almond paste with the carrots and add half cup milk; let it soak.
3) Beat eggs while the carrot and almond paste is resting.
4) Add all the dry ingredients i.e. flour, baking soda, baking powder and sugar into the eggs with the help of a sieve.
5) Add the carrot and almond paste with flour mixture and add vanilla essence; Mix well.
6) Scrape the batter into a greased cake tin and bake it in a pre-heated oven at 180° C (356° F) until golden brown or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Serve warm or at room temperature.