Adele’s new released album 25’s historic success proves that Adele is nothing less than a Global phenomena. ’25’ has topped the charts of almost all the countries. Here is the statistics which is evident enough.
1. 3.38 million is the Total number of copies sold to date in the U.S.
2. 25 became the best-selling album of 2015 in the U.S. in just one week.
3. 335 copies were sold per minute in a week .
4. Incredible! If you combine all the album sales from the rest of the Billboard chart from 2 to 100, they still would not surpass ‘25′. Even if you double all those album sales Adele would still be on top.
5. Well… who really buys the physical copy of 25 if everyone just downloaded it. 1.71 million compact discs were sold, Woah this proves that people are ready to go miles for right artist.
6. Success of 25 has pulled up Adele’s last album ’21’ in top 10 for the first time in two and half years.
8. The first single, “Hello,” became the first song to sell more than one million downloads in one week, and she almost doubled the last record-holder: Flo Rida’s “Right Round” (636,000).
9. For 4 times her album “19” went platinum in the UK.
10. She holds 3 Guinness World Records. Firstly for being the first female to have two singles and two albums simultaneously in the UK Top 5, next for being the first female solo artist to hold the number one spot in the UK for the most consecutive weeks with her album ‘21’ (11), and finally 21 broke the record for the most cumulative weeks for a solo female artist at number one in the UK (18).